Off-Season Paperwork - Divisional Applications and Rule Change Proposals
Divisional Applications Mandatory for All Teams due May 31st!May 15th, 2023 at 11:42PM May 16th, 2023 4:47AM
All teams are required to complete the Divisional Application Form for the 2023-2024 season. This form is due by May 31. This early due date will enable your team and your Conference staff to better plan for the upcoming season. Please read the instructions at the top of the page, which details the process, and fill out the information below the instructions in their entirety.
Please note that this is a Divisional Application, subject to approval by your Conference staff and the NCRHA Board of Directors. Note also the appeals process, which is documented in the instructions.
If you, the team representative, are going to be unavailable during the dates listed at the top of the page, please provide another responsible team member's contact information via email to [email protected].
Thank you very much for your attention to this process, and please complete the online form by the due date of May 31.
If you have any questions, please contact your Conference Director, or NCRHA Executive Director, Brennan Edwards, at [email protected].
Rule Change Proposals
The time has come for all players, coaches, fans, or other party, to submit their great ideas! This is the time for you to propose changes to Playing Rules, League Operations, Uniform Requirements, and more!
The NCRHA Documents that are up for revision include the NCRHA Rulebook and NCRHA League Operations Manual. The documents are posted on www.NCRHA.org under Registration & Resources, Important Documents.
All proposals must adhere to the following criteria:
- Send an email to the NCRHA Board of Directors at: [email protected]
- Include your full name and your affiliation with your collegiate team or other affiliation.
- Proposal must use the NCRHA Rule Change Template, which is available at www.NCRHA.org under Registration& Resources, Important Documents or follow this link: https://assets.powerplaystats.com/medias/28899.doc
- Include your full proposal, containing the text that currently exists, your proposed text, and the reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. If it is a new rule, please submit proposed text and reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. Include as much detail/rationale as possible.
- All proposals must be received by May 31, 2023 by 11pm Eastern.
We hope to hear from many of you. The league documents mentioned above will be revised and published prior to the start of the 2023-2024 season.
If you have any questions, please contact NCRHA Executive Director, Brennan Edwards, at [email protected].